MissMally's LBC Breedings for Aywas.com

Thank you for visiting!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hydraulic Thor Quetzal

It's electric! (do do do do dodo do doot doot)

x 

Yet another Thor babby. And, surprise! No .psd for the site pet, so only Thor's .psd again.


You tell me those aren't sexy and I will slap your face. Twice.

For the first one I'm fairly sure I painted the black onto the quetzal and multiplied or overlaid it or something, then clipping-masked some of thor's markings on top, and threw in the electricity. Sexy babbys don't always need mountains of work, at least if you can paint a little.

On the second one.. I probably cut out a lot of parts of the hydraulic quetzal and desaturated them all, using curves to get them all to the brightness/contrast I wanted. I was SO TIRED of all these Thor babbys looking the same, so I thought a sexy grey one was in order from the hydraulic parent's grey body.

No comments:

Post a Comment